Product Launch - UK: Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Click through to view Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Category - “Flavoured grape liquor”, wine-based “infusions”, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP4.99 (US$8) per 75cl bottle
Stellenbosch Vineyards has lined up the UK launch of two wine-based, 5.5% abv “infusions” uner the Arniston Bay brand name. Arniston Bay Graviola & Passion Fruit Infusion and Arniston Bay Mint, Aloe & Lemongrass Infusion will be available in the off-trade from this month.
Stellenbosch Vineyards changed its name from The Company of Wine People earlier this year.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites