Product Launch - UK: Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Click through to view Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Category - “Flavoured grape liquor”, wine-based “infusions”, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP4.99 (US$8) per 75cl bottle
Stellenbosch Vineyards has lined up the UK launch of two wine-based, 5.5% abv “infusions” uner the Arniston Bay brand name. Arniston Bay Graviola & Passion Fruit Infusion and Arniston Bay Mint, Aloe & Lemongrass Infusion will be available in the off-trade from this month.
Stellenbosch Vineyards changed its name from The Company of Wine People earlier this year.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India