Product Launch - UK: Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Click through to view Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Category - “Flavoured grape liquor”, wine-based “infusions”, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP4.99 (US$8) per 75cl bottle
Stellenbosch Vineyards has lined up the UK launch of two wine-based, 5.5% abv “infusions” uner the Arniston Bay brand name. Arniston Bay Graviola & Passion Fruit Infusion and Arniston Bay Mint, Aloe & Lemongrass Infusion will be available in the off-trade from this month.
Stellenbosch Vineyards changed its name from The Company of Wine People earlier this year.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends