Product Launch - UK: Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Click through to view Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Stellenbosch Vineyards' Arniston Bay Infusions
Category - “Flavoured grape liquor”, wine-based “infusions”, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP4.99 (US$8) per 75cl bottle
Stellenbosch Vineyards has lined up the UK launch of two wine-based, 5.5% abv “infusions” uner the Arniston Bay brand name. Arniston Bay Graviola & Passion Fruit Infusion and Arniston Bay Mint, Aloe & Lemongrass Infusion will be available in the off-trade from this month.
Stellenbosch Vineyards changed its name from The Company of Wine People earlier this year.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer