UK: Stella serves up hi-tech tennis promo
Stella Artois is backing its coverage of next week's tennis tournament in London with an initiative for mobile phone users
The Stella Artois Tennis Championships, a precursor to Wimbledon which takes place next week at Queen's Club, gives InBev UK the opportunity to offer mobile phone users the chance to watch highlights on their handsets.
Users will be able to access the WAP site by texting TENNIS to 83040 to receive their dedicated content. By doing so, they will also stand a chance to win VIP tickets for Finals Day.
'Ace Service' provides a content service of match play and diary features for 3G mobile phone users. Exclusive 20-30 second video-clips of highlights will be available each day along with live scores, match updates and 'track a player' features.
The mobile content has been devised and launched by Stella Artois in conjunction with Vodafone and creative agency, Marvellous.
"Stella Artois is emphasising its leading brand status by unveiling a world first in tennis event communications," said Kevin McQuillan, Stella Artois sponsorship manager, today (8 June). This is a fast paced week and the new system is designed to keep enthusiasts up to date with the latest action as it happens."
Goldman Sachs has raised its price target for the global brewer InBev....
InBev has hailed its deal with Anheuser-Busch in the US as an opportunity to increase the presence of its brands across the country. The two brewers yesterday (30 November) announced that A-B will bec...
The announcement late last night that Anheuser-Busch is to be InBev's exclusive distributor in the US looks like a great deal for the Europe-based brewer....
KBC Securities has said in a note to investors that it downgraded the Belgium-based brewer InBev's stock as it has surpassed the brokerage's price target of EUR49, which could make the chances of furt...
Anheuser-Busch is teaming up with arch-rival Inbev in the US....
Brau Holding International is targeting a 15% increase in earnings before interest and tax this year....
Carlsberg is keen to up its presence in the east of China, but has stopped short of naming targets....
Foster's Group today (24 November) said it was "unaware" of any reasons behind the surge in its share price yesterday....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review