BELGIUM: Stella Artois launches world's first cyberchat pub
For bar and pub drinkers bored by their regular social company, Belgian beer brand, Stella Artois and Internet consumer-site beer.com have set up a network of web-cameras, called StellaCam. It is supposedly the world's first two-way interactive webcam allowing users to drink beer with punters across the globe through high-speed connections with a video and audio link.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights