USA: Stearns & Lehman, Inc. Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting, Elects New Board Member
Stearns & Lehman, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLHN), a multinational manufacturer and distributor of world-class specialty flavoring syrups, smoothies, granitas and other specialty beverage products conducted its annual Shareholder's meeting today and looks for continued success.William C. Stearns, CEO presided over the meeting held at Corporate headquarters in Mansfield, Ohio this morning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup