USA: Stearns & Lehman, Inc. Announces Record Sales and Earnings
Stearns & Lehman, Inc. a multinational manufacturer and distributor of world-class specialty flavoring syrups, smoothies, granitas and other specialty beverage products announced today record sales and earnings for both the fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended April 30, 2000.The Company indicated that sales for the fourth quarter were the highest in the Company's history.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller