RUSSIA: State relaunches Stoli onto Russian market
The Russian state has officially launched its versions of the famous vodka brands Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya at the Chernogolovka Distillery, which belongs to the OST group of companies. At the launch general director of the state drinks enterprise Soyuzplodoimport, Vladimir Loginov, said the company would increase vodka production to 20 million decalitres over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo