RUSSIA: State relaunches Stoli onto Russian market
The Russian state has officially launched its versions of the famous vodka brands Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya at the Chernogolovka Distillery, which belongs to the OST group of companies. At the launch general director of the state drinks enterprise Soyuzplodoimport, Vladimir Loginov, said the company would increase vodka production to 20 million decalitres over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014