FRANCE: Start a blog, get free wine
French bloggers are being offered free wine by the Bordeaux Wine Union, in return for their comments.
Three bottles of wine are given away each month to 15 people living in France, although bottles have been sent to Belgium, the Bordeaux Union said today (9 November).
The idea is to get in touch with a younger market, and let them express their feelings, said Veronique Dhuit of Vintempo, the agency who came up with the idea.
The project is similar to that of South African winery, Stormhoek, which claimed earlier this year to have doubled sales by giving wine to bloggers.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research