USA: Starbucks Writing Down Investment in Living.com
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today announced it will write down its equity investment in Living.com as a result of the recent announcement that Living.com intends to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Starbucks will record a pre-tax non-cash charge of $20.6 million representing 100 percent of the carrying value, which will be reflected in its financial results for the thirteen-week period ending October 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire