Product Launch – US: Starbucks' Tazo Zero Calorie Naturally Sweetened Bottled Teas
Starbucks Tazo Zero Calorie
Starbucks' Tazo Zero Calorie Naturally Sweetened Bottled Teas
Category - Soft drinks, RTD tea, stevia sweetened
Available - The range previewed at Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, California last weekend, before rolling out nationwide at the beginning of April
Location - US, nationwide at Whole Foods and selected natural food retailers
Price - Suggested retail price of between US$1.49 and $1.79 per 13.8oz serving
The Tazo Zero Calorie brand extension consists of three flavours.
Zero Calorie Tazo Passion is a blend of tart hibiscus, lemongrass, and rose hips. Zero Calorie Tazo Zen is a balance of green tea, lemongrass and spearmint, while Zero Calorie Tazo Refresh is made with Pacific north-west peppermint leaves, spearmint and tarragon.
Between now and 18 March, consumers can visit www.tazo.com/zero for a chance to be one of the first to try the new bottled teas, free of charge. One hundred registered participants will be randomly selected each day to win three coupons good for the flavour of their choice, with one person each day also winning a $100 SpaFinder gift card.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US