USA: Starbucks Reports Strong May Revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX - news) today reported consolidated net revenues of $170 million for the four-week period ended May 28, 2000, an increase of 31 percent from consolidated net revenues of $130 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the four weeks ended May 28, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 34 weeks ended May 28, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.4 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.0 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 34-week period ended May 28, 2000, as compared to the same 34-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends