USA: Starbucks Reports Strong May Revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX - news) today reported consolidated net revenues of $170 million for the four-week period ended May 28, 2000, an increase of 31 percent from consolidated net revenues of $130 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the four weeks ended May 28, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 34 weeks ended May 28, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.4 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.0 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 34-week period ended May 28, 2000, as compared to the same 34-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director