USA: Starbucks Reports Strong May Revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX - news) today reported consolidated net revenues of $170 million for the four-week period ended May 28, 2000, an increase of 31 percent from consolidated net revenues of $130 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the four weeks ended May 28, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 34 weeks ended May 28, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.4 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.0 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 34-week period ended May 28, 2000, as compared to the same 34-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller