USA: Starbucks Reports September Comparable Store Sales Increase of 10% and Record FY 2000 Revenues of $2.2 Billion
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today reported consolidated net revenues of $228 million for the five-week period ended October 1, 2000 compared to consolidated net revenues of $209 million for September of fiscal 1999, which was a six-week period. Consolidated net revenues increased 31 percent for the five-week period ended October 1, 2000 compared to the five-week period ended October 3, 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 10 percent for the five weeks ended October 1, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 52 weeks ended October 1, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $2.2 billion compared to consolidated net revenues of $1.7 billion for the 53-week period in fiscal 1999. Consolidated net revenues increased 32 percent for the 52 weeks ended October 1, 2000 compared to the 52-week period in 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 52-week period ended October 1, 2000, as compared to the same 52-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends