USA: Starbucks Reports September Comparable Store Sales Increase of 10% and Record FY 2000 Revenues of $2.2 Billion
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today reported consolidated net revenues of $228 million for the five-week period ended October 1, 2000 compared to consolidated net revenues of $209 million for September of fiscal 1999, which was a six-week period. Consolidated net revenues increased 31 percent for the five-week period ended October 1, 2000 compared to the five-week period ended October 3, 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 10 percent for the five weeks ended October 1, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 52 weeks ended October 1, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $2.2 billion compared to consolidated net revenues of $1.7 billion for the 53-week period in fiscal 1999. Consolidated net revenues increased 32 percent for the 52 weeks ended October 1, 2000 compared to the 52-week period in 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 52-week period ended October 1, 2000, as compared to the same 52-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages