USA: Starbucks Reports September Comparable Store Sales Increase of 10% and Record FY 2000 Revenues of $2.2 Billion
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today reported consolidated net revenues of $228 million for the five-week period ended October 1, 2000 compared to consolidated net revenues of $209 million for September of fiscal 1999, which was a six-week period. Consolidated net revenues increased 31 percent for the five-week period ended October 1, 2000 compared to the five-week period ended October 3, 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 10 percent for the five weeks ended October 1, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 52 weeks ended October 1, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $2.2 billion compared to consolidated net revenues of $1.7 billion for the 53-week period in fiscal 1999. Consolidated net revenues increased 32 percent for the 52 weeks ended October 1, 2000 compared to the 52-week period in 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 52-week period ended October 1, 2000, as compared to the same 52-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller