USA: Starbucks Reports June Revenues
Starbucks Corporation today reported consolidated net revenues of $218 million for the five-week period ended July 2, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $171 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the five weeks ended July 2, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 39 weeks ended July 2, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.6 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.2 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 39-week period ended July 2, 2000, as compared to the same 39-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages