USA: Starbucks Reports June Revenues
Starbucks Corporation today reported consolidated net revenues of $218 million for the five-week period ended July 2, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $171 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the five weeks ended July 2, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 39 weeks ended July 2, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.6 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.2 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 39-week period ended July 2, 2000, as compared to the same 39-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup