USA: Starbucks Reports June Revenues
Starbucks Corporation today reported consolidated net revenues of $218 million for the five-week period ended July 2, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $171 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the five weeks ended July 2, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 39 weeks ended July 2, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.6 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.2 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 39-week period ended July 2, 2000, as compared to the same 39-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets