USA: Starbucks Reports June Revenues
Starbucks Corporation today reported consolidated net revenues of $218 million for the five-week period ended July 2, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $171 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 9 percent for the five weeks ended July 2, 2000 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 39 weeks ended July 2, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.6 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.2 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 39-week period ended July 2, 2000, as compared to the same 39-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads