USA: Starbucks Reports July Revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today reported consolidated net revenues of $175 million for the four-week period ended July 30, 2000, an increase of 34 percent from consolidated net revenues of $131 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 8 percent for the four weeks ended July 30, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 43 weeks ended July 30, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.8 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.3 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 43-week period ended July 30, 2000, as compared to the same 43-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp