USA: Starbucks Reports July Revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today reported consolidated net revenues of $175 million for the four-week period ended July 30, 2000, an increase of 34 percent from consolidated net revenues of $131 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 8 percent for the four weeks ended July 30, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 43 weeks ended July 30, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.8 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.3 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 43-week period ended July 30, 2000, as compared to the same 43-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends