USA: Starbucks Reports July Revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) today reported consolidated net revenues of $175 million for the four-week period ended July 30, 2000, an increase of 34 percent from consolidated net revenues of $131 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 8 percent for the four weeks ended July 30, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. For the 43 weeks ended July 30, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.8 billion, an increase of 32 percent from consolidated net revenues of $1.3 billion for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 43-week period ended July 30, 2000, as compared to the same 43-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets