USA: Starbucks reports 18% rise in September revenues
The Starbucks Corporation today announced an 18% rise to US$269m in its net revenues for the five-week period ended September 30th 2001, compared to US$227m for the same period last year. Sales at company related stores increased by 1% compared to the same five-week period in 2000. For the 52-week period ended September 30th 2001, consolidated net revenues were US$2.6bn, an increase of 22% when compared to the US$2.2bn for the same 52-week period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends