USA: Starbucks Coffee Company & Johnson Development Corporation Bring "Magic" to Atlanta with New Starbucks on Cascade Road
Basketball legend Earvin "Magic" Johnson, chairman and ceo of Johnson Development Corporation (JDC), is teaming up with Howard Schultz, chairman and chief global strategist of Starbucks Coffee Company, to celebrate the joint venture of their two companies in Atlanta. This event marks both the grand opening of the second Starbucks and JDC joint venture store in Atlanta and the one-year anniversary of the first location in South DeKalb Mall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research