USA: Starbucks Coffee Company & Johnson Development Corporation Bring "Magic" to Atlanta with New Starbucks on Cascade Road
Basketball legend Earvin "Magic" Johnson, chairman and ceo of Johnson Development Corporation (JDC), is teaming up with Howard Schultz, chairman and chief global strategist of Starbucks Coffee Company, to celebrate the joint venture of their two companies in Atlanta. This event marks both the grand opening of the second Starbucks and JDC joint venture store in Atlanta and the one-year anniversary of the first location in South DeKalb Mall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat