USA: Starbucks Coffee Company & Johnson Development Corporation Bring "Magic" to Atlanta with New Starbucks on Cascade Road
Basketball legend Earvin "Magic" Johnson, chairman and ceo of Johnson Development Corporation (JDC), is teaming up with Howard Schultz, chairman and chief global strategist of Starbucks Coffee Company, to celebrate the joint venture of their two companies in Atlanta. This event marks both the grand opening of the second Starbucks and JDC joint venture store in Atlanta and the one-year anniversary of the first location in South DeKalb Mall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018