CANADA: Starbucks Coffee Co extends RTD Refreshers launch
Starbucks launched its Refreshers range in the US last year
Starbucks Coffee Co has launched RTD versions of its Starbucks Refreshers “energy beverage” in Canada.
The carbonated green coffee-based drink, unveiled in the US in March last year, will sell for CAN2.99 per 35.5cl can in most major grocery, mass merchandisers, convenience and petrol stations across Canada, Starbucks said yesterday. The 60-calorie product comes in Raspberry Pomegranate, Strawberry Lemonade and Orange Melon flavours, Starbucks said.
Handmade Refreshers are also available in Very Berry Hibiscus and Cool Lime flavours in Starbucks outlets across Canada.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions