SWITZERLAND: Starbucks Announces Entry Into Continental Europe
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) announced today its entry into continental Europe. Starbucks Coffee International and Passaggio Holding Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bon appetit Group, have signed a joint venture agreement to develop Starbucks retail stores in Switzerland.The joint venture company, Swiss-Star Limited, plans to open Starbucks retail locations in Zurich by early next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research