SWITZERLAND: Starbucks Announces Entry Into Continental Europe
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) announced today its entry into continental Europe. Starbucks Coffee International and Passaggio Holding Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bon appetit Group, have signed a joint venture agreement to develop Starbucks retail stores in Switzerland.The joint venture company, Swiss-Star Limited, plans to open Starbucks retail locations in Zurich by early next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"