USA: Starbucks and TransFair USA Enter into Breakthrough Alliance to Promote Fair Trade Certified Coffee
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) and TransFair USA have formed an innovative alliance in which Starbucks will market Fair Trade Certified coffee in over 2,000 retail locations across the United States and through the Starbucks.com website. Starbucks purchases of Fair Trade Certified coffee will be from certified importers who have paid the farmers a fair price (as defined by internationally accepted Fair Trade standards for coffee), which will be a premium over the prevailing market price.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m