USA: Starbucks and Johnson Development Corporation to Celebrate the Second Starbucks Store in the Rainier Valley
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq: SBUX) and Johnson Development Corporation (JDC), an Earvin "Magic" Johnson company, will celebrate the opening of a new Starbucks store in the South Seattle community of Rainier Valley.The new store, located at 2921 Martin Luther King Way, will be the site of a special community open house on Saturday, June 24, from 1:00 p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report