Product Launch - US: Stacked Wines' Cabernet Sauvignon Four Pack
Click through to view Stacked Wines' Cabernet Sauvignon Four Pack
Stacked Wines' Cabernet Sauvignon Four Pack
Category - Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 13.5% abv
Available - From last Friday (16 November)
Location - Southern California, online at www.stackedwines.com
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle stack
Stacked Wines, a Californian wine seller, has launched the latest varietal in its range of individually packaged wine glasses.
The Cabernet Sauvignon Four Pack comes stacked on top of each other to equal a full bottle of wine, but can be opened separately, the company said on Friday. The Cabernet Sauvignon follows Stacked Wines' Merlot, Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio.
Californian wine buyers will soon be able to buy wine through Amazon after it launched its own wine platform earlier this month.
Wines Introduces Newest Varietal: The Much Anticipated Cabernet Sauvignon
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire
STACKED Wines, the revolutionary product with individually-packaged glasses of wine, is thrilled to announce the addition of Cabernet Sauvignon to its growing list of premium varietals. The Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and now Cabernet Sauvignon are served in "four pack" stem-less wine glasses that vertically stack to form the equivalent of one bottle of wine.
The STACKED Wines California Cabernet Sauvignon delicately balances the flavors of dark fruits like cassis, blackberries and blueberry jam with earth and wood notes like roasted cocoa nibs, pine, cedar and a bit of mint, black liquorices and black pepper. This high intensity wine boasts a body and mouth that are relatively restrained despite the fact that the delicious Cabernet has a massive amount of flavor.
"When developing the original concept of STACKED Wines, creator Matt Zimmer was sipping Cabernet Sauvignon," explains Jodi Wynn, VP of Marketing, "So adding this varietal was the clear choice as the newest addition to the STACKED Wines family."
All of the STACKED Wines varietals appeal to the broad tastes of wine lovers of varying levels of sophistication. The Pinot Grigio balances the flavors of white peaches, green apples and fresh grapes with an elegant sweet floral note; the Chardonnay embodies soft citrus with a hint of oak; and the Merlot boasts a bright red plum flavor with traces of vanilla.
The modern and practical design of STACKED Wines is ideal for entertaining at home, picnicking at the park or enjoying at a favorite concert or festival. Boasting a stylish design, STACKED Wines' recyclable packaging is made of the company's proprietary technology, Vinoware™ – a container that emulates the tasteful look and feel of a wine glass coupled by the durability of plastic. Each single-serve container is sealed with a foil top to maintain the freshness of the wine inside. The glasses stack neatly for easy storage, cooling and transport. Enjoy STACKED Wines on-the-go at arenas, camping and out on the boat, without cumbersome glassware and corkscrews.
Original source: PR Newswire
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends