UK: Stable additions announced at Speciality Brands
Speciality Brands has added two more spirits brands, Beija-Flor cachaça and Grants Morella cherry brandy, to its distribution portfolio in the UK.
The spirits agent said late last week that it will take over distribution of the two beverages in the country with immediate effect.
Beija-Flor is a single estate cachaça, which includes a one year-rested Pura, 2 years oak-aged Velha and 10 year old Reserva Especial. The range retails at between GBP21.25 (US$33.50) and GBP33.50 per 70 cl offering. The seeding and distribution of Beija-Flor began in 2005 by brand owners Cargobrazil.
Grants Morella, meanwhile, is owned by Kent brewer Shepherd Neame, and retails at around GBP20.50 per 50cl bottle.
"We take great care in selecting brands for our portfolio and make sure that they can deliver a real point of difference for our customers," said Chris Seale, managing director of Speciality Brands.
"Beija-Flor and Grants Morella are two fantastic brands... because of the point of difference they can bring to their respective categories."
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends