AUS: St Agnes launches RTD variant
St Agnes has launched a new variant of its cola and brandy RTD beverage in Australia.
The product replaces the previous St Agnes and Cola six-pack RTD cans and offers a more "stylish" pack, the company said today (7 April).
The recommended retail price is A$15 (US$10.63) per four-pack.
The variant is a combination of Premium Cola and St Agnes 3 Star, the company's most popular brandy mix, it said.
The St Agnes portfolio includes XO 7 Star, St Agnes Silver Vodka, 30yo Show Brandy, 5yo VSOP Brandy and 3-Star Brandy.
The recession has prompted trading down in the spirits market, even putting the brakes on the seemingly ever-increasing premium vodka category. With reference to a new IWSR/just-drinks report, Ben Coo...
Russia's Government is pressing ahead with its proposal to triple tax on beer from the start of 2010, according to Carlsberg, in a move that analysts believe could significantly damage brewers' profit...
Belvédère, the troubled French drinks group, is looking to expand its presence in Canada after appointing Authentic Wines & Spirits Merchants to be group's sales agency in the country....
A major counterfeit vodka manufacturing and bottling plant has been dismantled in Leicestershire, UK, following raids by HM Revenue & Customs officers....
Akvinta Vodka is to be sold by independent London wine retailer Jeroboams, as the brand continues to expand its presence in the UK....
Pernod Ricard Travel Retail is to launch its limited edition vodka Absolut Rock in UK airports....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has completed its acquisition of the remaining 15% minority interest in Copecresto Enterprises Ltd, owner of the Parliament vodka brand....
Akvinta Vodka has been certified as organic in the US, ahead of the brand's launch in the country....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends