USA: SSW Group announces record third quarter revenue
Sparkling Spring Water Group (SSW) announced yesterday a record revenue of US$21.1m in the third quarter ended September 30th, an increase of US$1.4m (7.1%) over the same period in 2000. SSW, a subsidiary of Sparkling Spring Water Holdings Ltd, also announced yesterday a 14.8% increase in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation (EBITDA) to US$5.5m, a rise of US$0.7m over the 2000 third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends