USA: SSW Group announces record third quarter revenue
Sparkling Spring Water Group (SSW) announced yesterday a record revenue of US$21.1m in the third quarter ended September 30th, an increase of US$1.4m (7.1%) over the same period in 2000. SSW, a subsidiary of Sparkling Spring Water Holdings Ltd, also announced yesterday a 14.8% increase in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation (EBITDA) to US$5.5m, a rise of US$0.7m over the 2000 third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range