SRI LANKA: Sri Lanka now has canned Coke
Coca-Cola 330ml cans have just become available in Sri Lanka, after the world's most famous cola was first introduced to the country in 1961.The 330ml cans are already available in over 200 countries and across 30,000 Coca-Cola outlets island wide. Coca-Cola Beverages' Sri Lanka product range now includes Fanta, Sprite, Portello and Lions mixers and flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director