SRI LANKA: Sri Lanka now has canned Coke
Coca-Cola 330ml cans have just become available in Sri Lanka, after the world's most famous cola was first introduced to the country in 1961.The 330ml cans are already available in over 200 countries and across 30,000 Coca-Cola outlets island wide. Coca-Cola Beverages' Sri Lanka product range now includes Fanta, Sprite, Portello and Lions mixers and flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote