USA: Sprite.com Goes Live!
Beginning Sunday, Oct. 15, teens will experience the freedom of shopping and purchasing online -- without a credit card. Sprite has joined forces with RocketCash, a leading online gateway featuring more than 100 e-tailers, to create Sprite.com, (www.sprite.com ), a portal dedicated to enabling teens to shop online and buy what they want without a credit card.When Sprite.com goes live this weekend, teens will be able to collect and redeem RocketCash codes that are featured under-the-caps of 20-ounce, 1-liter and 500-ml bottles of Sprite. The RocketCash codes represent the online currency that enables teens to make purchases at Sprite.com. Through 2001, Sprite intends to distribute more than one billion Sprite bottles marked with the special Sprite.com/RocketCash codes, or with instant-win messages for free Sprite. Consumers simply log into Sprite.com and enter the codes found under Sprite caps to determine the denomination of Sprite.com/RocketCash they have won -- anywhere from 20 cents to one dollar per cap.To further empower teens to shop online, Sprite.com will offer a special "account-stuffing" bonus. Cyber-shoppers who activate a RocketCash account at Sprite.com and enter the codes for 15 caps will automatically receive a $5 bonus in their RocketCash accounts.RocketCash's proprietary technology also allows teens to supplement their RocketCash account balances with money orders, personal checks, credit card deposits, RocketCash gift certificates and special online incentive reward programs.Sprite.com's roster of more than 100 merchants includes leading online and offline brands such as Emusic, GraffittiOnline, Eve.com, Borders, WorldCom Prepaid and PacSun, that feature a variety of teen-relevant merchandise. Some merchants will provide special offers exclusively to Sprite.com participants including discounts, proprietary merchandise and gifts with purchase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review