COMMENT: Sports drinks profit in China
By Access Asia We've seen sports drinks in China before. Gatorade came into the market several years ago with a big splash but ended up largely exiting the market after sales were lower than expected, with consumers shunning the premium price of the brand. Now however the sports drinks market is in resurgence with new brands launching and existing products stepping up marketing efforts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman