COMMENT: Spitfire fires Shepherd Neame
Shepherd Neame's financial results have been helped significantly by sales of its Spitfire ale. Boosted by a humorous advertising campaign, Spitfire sales have gone from strength to strength. This campaign has been key to the drink's success, creating the right brand values and, by being memorable, winning recognition for the brand at the point of sale.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk