DENMARK: Spiritus Distillers launches cream liqueur
Denmark's Spiritus Distillers has launched a rum cream liqueur based on rum from Jamaica.
The brand, named Crocodile, is a mix of cream, rum and dark chocolate. The company said that it had already secured import agreements in 10 markets, adding that it had its eye on success in the US.
"We believe that the US market could be an excellent market for Crocodile rum cream liqueur," the company said.
Bacardi has appointed Jeff McDonald as global brand director for its eponymous brand....
French spirits and Champagne group Rémy Cointreau is quitting the Maxxium distribution network....
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Havana Club International is to launch a brand extension in the UK....
Brewing and distilling giant Thai Beverage has posted rising profits for the third quarter of the year - but the jump has failed to arrest a fall in earnings for the year so far....
Corby Distilleries has posted a huge leap in third-quarter income, driven by the sale of its stake in the Tia Maria Group in the period....
Castle Brands has said it expected to post a first-half loss due to its increased marketing investment and costs related to its status as a public company....
Jamaican spirits group J Wray & Nephew is to extend its flagship Appleton rum portfolio....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne