DENMARK: Spiritus Distillers launches cream liqueur
Denmark's Spiritus Distillers has launched a rum cream liqueur based on rum from Jamaica.
The brand, named Crocodile, is a mix of cream, rum and dark chocolate. The company said that it had already secured import agreements in 10 markets, adding that it had its eye on success in the US.
"We believe that the US market could be an excellent market for Crocodile rum cream liqueur," the company said.
Bacardi has appointed Jeff McDonald as global brand director for its eponymous brand....
French spirits and Champagne group Rémy Cointreau is quitting the Maxxium distribution network....
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Havana Club International is to launch a brand extension in the UK....
Brewing and distilling giant Thai Beverage has posted rising profits for the third quarter of the year - but the jump has failed to arrest a fall in earnings for the year so far....
Corby Distilleries has posted a huge leap in third-quarter income, driven by the sale of its stake in the Tia Maria Group in the period....
Castle Brands has said it expected to post a first-half loss due to its increased marketing investment and costs related to its status as a public company....
Jamaican spirits group J Wray & Nephew is to extend its flagship Appleton rum portfolio....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends