USA: SpiralEffect.com To Sell Soda.com
SpiralEffect.com, LLC., an emerging leader in innovative Internet branding and marketing, was chosen today as the exclusive marketer of the Soda.com brand and web site. "With Coke and Pepsi investing heavily on Internet promotion and with domain name values reaching tens of millions of dollars, we felt it was critical to hire a partner to help us manage the sale of Soda.com," said Peter Wendt, the co-owner of Soda.com. "Cool.com recently turned down an offer for $38 million and America.com recently rejected an offer for over $10 million. We believe that Soda.com has far greater application, appeal and value." "The Soda.com brand name is extremely valuable. It is instantly recognized by millions of people around the world and has promotional and business value that extends far beyond the soft drink industry," said Dan Lynn, co-founder of SpiralEffect.com. "At the end of the day Soda.com is a great brand name for the Internet age."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat