USA: SpiralEffect.com To Sell Soda.com
SpiralEffect.com, LLC., an emerging leader in innovative Internet branding and marketing, was chosen today as the exclusive marketer of the Soda.com brand and web site. "With Coke and Pepsi investing heavily on Internet promotion and with domain name values reaching tens of millions of dollars, we felt it was critical to hire a partner to help us manage the sale of Soda.com," said Peter Wendt, the co-owner of Soda.com. "Cool.com recently turned down an offer for $38 million and America.com recently rejected an offer for over $10 million. We believe that Soda.com has far greater application, appeal and value." "The Soda.com brand name is extremely valuable. It is instantly recognized by millions of people around the world and has promotional and business value that extends far beyond the soft drink industry," said Dan Lynn, co-founder of SpiralEffect.com. "At the end of the day Soda.com is a great brand name for the Internet age."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts