USA: SpiralEffect.com To Sell Soda.com
SpiralEffect.com, LLC., an emerging leader in innovative Internet branding and marketing, was chosen today as the exclusive marketer of the Soda.com brand and web site. "With Coke and Pepsi investing heavily on Internet promotion and with domain name values reaching tens of millions of dollars, we felt it was critical to hire a partner to help us manage the sale of Soda.com," said Peter Wendt, the co-owner of Soda.com. "Cool.com recently turned down an offer for $38 million and America.com recently rejected an offer for over $10 million. We believe that Soda.com has far greater application, appeal and value." "The Soda.com brand name is extremely valuable. It is instantly recognized by millions of people around the world and has promotional and business value that extends far beyond the soft drink industry," said Dan Lynn, co-founder of SpiralEffect.com. "At the end of the day Soda.com is a great brand name for the Internet age."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends