RUSSIA: SPI warns government not to export Stoilchanaya
SPI, the company doing battle with the Russian government for the rights to the country's leading vodkas, has warned that any vodka produced by the State will be seized by customs should it try to enter countries where SPI holds the trademark rights to the brands. In a statement released today SPI said: "Any shipment of vodka, produced by Federal State company Sojuzplodoimport, delivered to the USA, England, Germany, Spain and so on, will be automatically sequestrated at customs as counterfeiting products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range