RUSSIA: SPI warns government not to export Stoilchanaya
SPI, the company doing battle with the Russian government for the rights to the country's leading vodkas, has warned that any vodka produced by the State will be seized by customs should it try to enter countries where SPI holds the trademark rights to the brands. In a statement released today SPI said: "Any shipment of vodka, produced by Federal State company Sojuzplodoimport, delivered to the USA, England, Germany, Spain and so on, will be automatically sequestrated at customs as counterfeiting products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends