RUSSIA: SPI starts Kremly global launch
SPI Group has launched vodka brand Kremlyovskaya into selected markets worldwide.
The company, which owns the rights to Stolichnaya vodka outside Russia, has unveiled Kremlyovskaya - also known as Kremly - in the UK, China, Hong Kong and Greece.
"Kremly is set to appeal to a growing group of consumers looking for an authentic drinking experience steeped in tradition, but with a distinctly contemporary twist," the company said, adding that the brand would be supported by a "multi-million global marketing push".
Oleg Gusev, SPI's vice president of sales & marketing, said today (5 April): "This is a very important launch for SPI. Kremly is an authentic premium vodka with a unique proposition and tremendous provenance. In a market cluttered with competitive products, Kremly will be the choice for discerning vodka drinkers."
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research