Product Launch - UK: SPI Group's Stolichnaya Gala Applik
Click through to view SPI Group's Stolichnaya Gala Applik
SPI Group's Stolichnaya Gala Applik
Category - Spirits, vodka, 37.5%
Available - Now
Location - UK, on- and off-trade, also Harrods wine shop
Price - GBP27.50 (US$44.77) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium UK
Stolichnaya Gala Applik will join the Stolichnaya portfolio of flavoured vodkas, which includes Vanilli, Ohranj, Razberi and Citros. Gala Applik has been produced using red apples.
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
Gruppo Campari will follow William Grant & Sons and Marnier-Lapostolle out of the three companies' International Marques distribution venture in the Netherlands, having announced a switch to Brand New...
Beam Inc has realigned its commercial structure in the Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) region....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages