Product Launch - GLOBAL: SPI Group's Stolichnaya Elit Pristine Water Series New Zealand Edition
Click through to view the new Elit expression
Elit Pristine Water Series New Zealand Edition
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global, limited to 300 units
Price - US$3,000 per bottle
Distribution - SPI Group
SPI Group has launched a limited-edition Stolichnaya extension made with New Zealand spring water.
The Elit Pristine Water Series New Zealand is bottled in a crystal bottle and comes in a rare-wood gift box. Only 300 bottles will be available through global distribution, each costing US$3,000, SPI said.
The new line was launched at this week's TFWA World Exhibition in France, and SPI marketing head Marco Ferrari told just-drinks that the company chose to house the bottle in a box made from ancient kauri wood because of its ties to New Zealand. SPI describes the wood as the “oldest workable wood in the world”.
The new expression is an extension of the Stolichnaya Elit Pristine Water Series, which was launched in 2011.
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
SPI Group has confirmed the appointment of Southern Wine & Spirits of America as the distributor of its vodka portfolio in six more US states....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research