Product Launch - US: SPI Group's Stoli Salted Karamel
Click through to view SPI Group's Stoli Salted Karamel
SPI Group's Stoli Salted Karamel
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 37.5% abv
Available - From July
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$23.99 per 75cl, also available in 1L ($31.99) and 1.75L ($41.49) sizes
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
Salted Karamel is the 14th variant in Stolichnaya’s flavoured vodka portfolio, which includes Ohranj, Blueberi, Razberi, Vanil, Citros, Cranberi, Peachik, Strasberi, Blakberi, Gala Applik, White Pomegranik and Wild Cherri.
It is the first salted caramel flavoured vodka, according to SPI, and is the second in Stolichnaya's line of “indulgent” flavours after Stoli Chocolat Razberi, released last year. SPI said it will run samplings at on-trade and off-trade outlets to support the product launch.
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research