SINGAPORE: SPI Group switches Asia Pacific heads
SPI Group has set up an Asia Pacific HQ in Singapore
SPI Group has confirmed a change of regional director for the Asia Pacific region.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka portfolio, announced earlier today (4 April) that Nigel Bath will assume the role, joining the Luxembourg-based firm from Del Monte Asia, where he was MD for the region. When contacted by just-drinks today, a spokesperson for SPI Group said that Bath replaces Frank Cohen, who is leaving SPI “to pursue other interests”.
"Nigel’s previous Asia Pacific experience – coupled with deep expertise within the beverage industry – will be instrumental in developing Stolichnaya premium vodka and Elit by Stolichnaya within key markets and further building its regional and global success,” said Robert Cullins, global commercial director for SPI.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020