SINGAPORE: SPI Group switches Asia Pacific heads
SPI Group has set up an Asia Pacific HQ in Singapore
SPI Group has confirmed a change of regional director for the Asia Pacific region.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka portfolio, announced earlier today (4 April) that Nigel Bath will assume the role, joining the Luxembourg-based firm from Del Monte Asia, where he was MD for the region. When contacted by just-drinks today, a spokesperson for SPI Group said that Bath replaces Frank Cohen, who is leaving SPI “to pursue other interests”.
"Nigel’s previous Asia Pacific experience – coupled with deep expertise within the beverage industry – will be instrumental in developing Stolichnaya premium vodka and Elit by Stolichnaya within key markets and further building its regional and global success,” said Robert Cullins, global commercial director for SPI.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report