GREECE: SPI Group renews distribution deal with W S Karoulias
SPI has renewed its Greek distribution deal
SPI Group has extended its distribution deal with W S Karoulias for the Stolichnaya portfolio in Greece.
Karoulias, SPI's partner in the Greek market for the past five years, will continue to handle Stolichnaya vodka, Elit by Stolichnaya and Stoli Red, Karoulias said yesterday (12 September). It is not immediately clear how long the new deal will last.
Karoulias said Stolichnaya is its flagship brand that "continues to perform well" in Greece, despite declines in the overall alcohol market.
London wine merchant Berry Bros & Rudd sold Karoulias to the distributor's managing director, Chris Argyrou, for an undisclosed fee in 2011.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
In 2012 the company succeeded in the major challenge of rebuilding the reputation that was damaged at the end of its contract with Pernod Ricard Groupe. In the same year the company began to market an...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets