GREECE: SPI Group renews distribution deal with W S Karoulias
SPI has renewed its Greek distribution deal
SPI Group has extended its distribution deal with W S Karoulias for the Stolichnaya portfolio in Greece.
Karoulias, SPI's partner in the Greek market for the past five years, will continue to handle Stolichnaya vodka, Elit by Stolichnaya and Stoli Red, Karoulias said yesterday (12 September). It is not immediately clear how long the new deal will last.
Karoulias said Stolichnaya is its flagship brand that "continues to perform well" in Greece, despite declines in the overall alcohol market.
London wine merchant Berry Bros & Rudd sold Karoulias to the distributor's managing director, Chris Argyrou, for an undisclosed fee in 2011.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
SPI Group has confirmed the appointment of Southern Wine & Spirits of America as the distributor of its vodka portfolio in six more US states....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends