TRAVEL RETAIL: SPI Group recruits Gorbachev for Stolichnaya
SPI Group unveils limited edition Stolichnaya label
SPI Group is to produce a limited number of bottles of its Stolichnaya vodka featuring Russian artist Yuri Gorbachev.
The bottles will be available exclusively in travel retail from this autumn, SPI Group said today (23 September). Gorbachev, who is based in New York, has designed the label.
"This striking label, which reflects the artist’s inimitable style and carries his signature, will ensure maximum shelf stand-out for the brand, answering the growing demand for innovation and original offerings for trade and consumers," said SPI Group.
Andrey Skurikhin, one of two partners in SPI Group, said: "We are confident that consumers will react well to the exclusive label and see it as a unique purchase or collectible gift during the busy seasonal period.”
Gorbachev’s internationally-acclaimed works are represented in around 20 museums worldwide.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends