TRAVEL RETAIL: SPI Group recruits Gorbachev for Stolichnaya
SPI Group unveils limited edition Stolichnaya label
SPI Group is to produce a limited number of bottles of its Stolichnaya vodka featuring Russian artist Yuri Gorbachev.
The bottles will be available exclusively in travel retail from this autumn, SPI Group said today (23 September). Gorbachev, who is based in New York, has designed the label.
"This striking label, which reflects the artist’s inimitable style and carries his signature, will ensure maximum shelf stand-out for the brand, answering the growing demand for innovation and original offerings for trade and consumers," said SPI Group.
Andrey Skurikhin, one of two partners in SPI Group, said: "We are confident that consumers will react well to the exclusive label and see it as a unique purchase or collectible gift during the busy seasonal period.”
Gorbachev’s internationally-acclaimed works are represented in around 20 museums worldwide.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk