ASIA PACIFIC: SPI Group recruits Belvedere exec for Asia Pacific post
SPI Group has appointed a new regional head for Asia Pacific
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka brand, said late last week that it has appointed Romain Ambrunn to head up its operations in the region. His appointment follows the departure of Nigel Bath in January.
Bath had held the position for less than nine months, after Frank Cohen quit the company in April last year “to pursue other interests”.
Ambrunn joins SPI from French drinks firm Belvedere, where he held the same role. Based out of Shanghai, he will report in to Robert Cullins, SPI's global commercial director.
The Future of the Spirits Market in China to 2017
Synopsis • The Future of the Spirits Market in China to 2017 is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Spirits market in China. • The report presents detailed data on the Spi...read more
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
The popularity of wine is limited in Uzbekistan, with consumption typically being restricted to certain traditional events such as wedding ceremonies. The main force driving sales is the fact that the...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks