ASIA PACIFIC: SPI Group recruits Belvedere exec for Asia Pacific post
SPI Group has appointed a new regional head for Asia Pacific
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka brand, said late last week that it has appointed Romain Ambrunn to head up its operations in the region. His appointment follows the departure of Nigel Bath in January.
Bath had held the position for less than nine months, after Frank Cohen quit the company in April last year “to pursue other interests”.
Ambrunn joins SPI from French drinks firm Belvedere, where he held the same role. Based out of Shanghai, he will report in to Robert Cullins, SPI's global commercial director.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015