ASIA PACIFIC: SPI Group recruits Belvedere exec for Asia Pacific post
SPI Group has appointed a new regional head for Asia Pacific
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka brand, said late last week that it has appointed Romain Ambrunn to head up its operations in the region. His appointment follows the departure of Nigel Bath in January.
Bath had held the position for less than nine months, after Frank Cohen quit the company in April last year “to pursue other interests”.
Ambrunn joins SPI from French drinks firm Belvedere, where he held the same role. Based out of Shanghai, he will report in to Robert Cullins, SPI's global commercial director.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller