ASIA PACIFIC: SPI Group recruits Belvedere exec for Asia Pacific post
SPI Group has appointed a new regional head for Asia Pacific
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka brand, said late last week that it has appointed Romain Ambrunn to head up its operations in the region. His appointment follows the departure of Nigel Bath in January.
Bath had held the position for less than nine months, after Frank Cohen quit the company in April last year “to pursue other interests”.
Ambrunn joins SPI from French drinks firm Belvedere, where he held the same role. Based out of Shanghai, he will report in to Robert Cullins, SPI's global commercial director.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research