ASIA PACIFIC: SPI Group recruits Belvedere exec for Asia Pacific post
SPI Group has appointed a new regional head for Asia Pacific
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
The company, which owns the Stolichnaya vodka brand, said late last week that it has appointed Romain Ambrunn to head up its operations in the region. His appointment follows the departure of Nigel Bath in January.
Bath had held the position for less than nine months, after Frank Cohen quit the company in April last year “to pursue other interests”.
Ambrunn joins SPI from French drinks firm Belvedere, where he held the same role. Based out of Shanghai, he will report in to Robert Cullins, SPI's global commercial director.
The Future of the Spirits Market in China to 2017
Synopsis • The Future of the Spirits Market in China to 2017 is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Spirits market in China. • The report presents detailed data on the Spi...read more
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
In 2012 the company succeeded in the major challenge of rebuilding the reputation that was damaged at the end of its contract with Pernod Ricard Groupe. In the same year the company began to market an...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets