GLOBAL: SPI Group readies Stolichnaya glow-in-the-dark bottle
Click through to view the Stolichnaya glow-in-the-dark bottle
SPI Group is set to roll out a glow-in-the-dark bottle for its Stolichnaya vodka brand.
Stoli Night Edition will appear in selected – albeit unspecified – markets during the Autumn, SPI said earlier today (1 October). A global launch will be heralded at the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes towards the end of this month.
The bottle will be used in 7cl, 75cl, 1-litre and 1.5-litre packs of Stolichnaya.
SPI Group has been battling with a boycott of Stolichnaya by members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the US. Protestors have taken umbrage at the brand's Russian origin, after authorities in Russia introduced a ban on "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations to minors".
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
The popularity of wine is limited in Uzbekistan, with consumption typically being restricted to certain traditional events such as wedding ceremonies. The main force driving sales is the fact that the...
Spirits sales continue to be boosted by rising consumer living standards – a development which is key considering the recent ban on the advertising of alcoholic drinks. Rising living standards are res...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"