GLOBAL: SPI Group readies Stolichnaya glow-in-the-dark bottle
Click through to view the Stolichnaya glow-in-the-dark bottle
SPI Group is set to roll out a glow-in-the-dark bottle for its Stolichnaya vodka brand.
Stoli Night Edition will appear in selected – albeit unspecified – markets during the Autumn, SPI said earlier today (1 October). A global launch will be heralded at the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes towards the end of this month.
The bottle will be used in 7cl, 75cl, 1-litre and 1.5-litre packs of Stolichnaya.
SPI Group has been battling with a boycott of Stolichnaya by members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the US. Protestors have taken umbrage at the brand's Russian origin, after authorities in Russia introduced a ban on "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations to minors".
Cider/perry sales remain negligible in Uzbekistan due to a lack of awareness of such products and very limited demand....
RTDs/high-strength premixes sales are negligible in Uzbekistan....
The popularity of wine is limited in Uzbekistan, with consumption typically being restricted to certain traditional events such as wedding ceremonies. The main force driving sales is the fact that the...
Spirits sales continue to be boosted by rising consumer living standards – a development which is key considering the recent ban on the advertising of alcoholic drinks. Rising living standards are res...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites