SPI Group promotes Stoli regional heads
Andrea Ioannides takes regional director role at Stoli
SPI Group has restructured its regional division and has created two new, senior positions at its vodka arm, Stoli Group.
Andreas Ioannides, who has been regional director for India, Middle East & Africa since late-2012, has been promoted to regional managing director for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Ioannides will now supervise the group’s expansion efforts in Asia Pacific and continue to manage the Middle East and the emerging markets of Africa. Romain Ambrunn will continue to direct operational activities in Asia Pacific and will report to Ioannides in the new set-up.
Meanwhile, Jean-Dominique Andreu will expand his regional coverage responsibilities from his current role in Western Europe to now manage the whole continent as regional managing director – Europe. Joining his management team will be Rokas Mituzas in his present incarnation as regional director – North, East & Central (NEC) Europe.
SPI Group has confirmed to just-drinks the appointment of Dmitry Efimov as its new CEO....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits