GLOBAL: SPI Group gives Stolichnaya 'most original' push
Click through to view one of the print ads for the latest Stolichnaya campaign
SPI Group has launched the latest global advertising campaign for its flagship Stolichnaya vodka brand.
The company said late yesterday (12 April) that the campaign, entitled 'The Most Original Moments, Deserve The Most Original Vodka', launches digitally this month. This will be followed by a national print and out-of-home presence in selected markets, starting next month.
Swedish film and music video director Jonas Åkerlund has created three ads for the execution. They will be soundtracked by 'Blessed' by Tom Hangs and Shermanology (remixed by Avicii), 'Drup It' by Ricky Luna, and 'When I’m Small' by Phantogram.
Some of the ads in the campaign will be tailored in the US to support the launches of Stoli Hot and Stoli Sticki earlier this month.
Click play, below, to view the first of the ads.
All three ads can be viewed here.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research