GLOBAL: SPI Group gives Stolichnaya 'most original' push
Click through to view one of the print ads for the latest Stolichnaya campaign
SPI Group has launched the latest global advertising campaign for its flagship Stolichnaya vodka brand.
The company said late yesterday (12 April) that the campaign, entitled 'The Most Original Moments, Deserve The Most Original Vodka', launches digitally this month. This will be followed by a national print and out-of-home presence in selected markets, starting next month.
Swedish film and music video director Jonas Åkerlund has created three ads for the execution. They will be soundtracked by 'Blessed' by Tom Hangs and Shermanology (remixed by Avicii), 'Drup It' by Ricky Luna, and 'When I’m Small' by Phantogram.
Some of the ads in the campaign will be tailored in the US to support the launches of Stoli Hot and Stoli Sticki earlier this month.
Click play, below, to view the first of the ads.
All three ads can be viewed here.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends