GLOBAL: SPI Group extends Stolichnaya Elit ads globally
Click through to view one of the Stolichnaya Elit adverts
SPI Group has lined up a global advertising campaign for its Elit by Stolichnaya vodka brand.
The campaign, which has the tagline 'You Know Better', launched in the UK in the summer but is now set to roll out worldwide. The print, digital and social media push will continue until the end of this year, targeting “affluent and discerning consumers”, SPI said yesterday (13 October).
Print ads will appear in The Economist, FT Magazine, Financial Times – How To Spend It and The Wall Street Journal. The company declined to detail how much it is spending on the push, adding that the markets that have been specifically targeted include the UK, US as well as titles across Europe and Asia.
“This new campaign reflects the luxurious nature of Elit, appealing to the real connoisseurs amongst our consumers,” said SPI's CEO, Val Mendeleev.
Elit was launched in the US late in 2004.
One of the more cutthroat sectors in the drinks industry is the vodka category. In recent years, the cocktail boom in markets such as the US has prompted the launches of new vodkas on an almost weekly...
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US