GLOBAL: SPI Group extends Stolichnaya Elit ads globally
Click through to view one of the Stolichnaya Elit adverts
SPI Group has lined up a global advertising campaign for its Elit by Stolichnaya vodka brand.
The campaign, which has the tagline 'You Know Better', launched in the UK in the summer but is now set to roll out worldwide. The print, digital and social media push will continue until the end of this year, targeting “affluent and discerning consumers”, SPI said yesterday (13 October).
Print ads will appear in The Economist, FT Magazine, Financial Times – How To Spend It and The Wall Street Journal. The company declined to detail how much it is spending on the push, adding that the markets that have been specifically targeted include the UK, US as well as titles across Europe and Asia.
“This new campaign reflects the luxurious nature of Elit, appealing to the real connoisseurs amongst our consumers,” said SPI's CEO, Val Mendeleev.
Elit was launched in the US late in 2004.
One of the more cutthroat sectors in the drinks industry is the vodka category. In recent years, the cocktail boom in markets such as the US has prompted the launches of new vodkas on an almost weekly...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK