AUSTRIA: SPI Group, Austrian Airlines team up for Stolichnaya
Stolichnaya will be available on Austrian Airlines from this month
SPI Group has secured a listing for its Stolichnaya vodka brand with Austrian Airlines.
The tie-up, announced today (20 January), will see Stolichnaya Premium vodka offered on-board the airline's planes from this month. Austrian Airlines has a fleet of 91 aeroplanes, which travel to 130 destinations and handle 11m customers per year.
Do & Co Catering will supply the vodka across the fleet.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages