SPI Distribution (Latvia) changes name to Amber Distribution Latvia
SPI has changed the name of its Latvian distribution arm to Amber Distribution Latvia
SPI Group has announced a name change for its Latvian distribution arm.
SPI Distribution (Latvia) will become Amber Distribution Latvia. SPI also operates wine and spirits producer Amber Beverage Group in the region.
According to Seymour Ferreira, board chairman of Amber Beverage Group, the new company name better reflects the affiliation between the two arms of the business. Amber Beverage Group was created last year and combined SPI's Baltic units, including beverage producer Latvijas Balzams.
The distributor is said to be the largest in Latvia and manages Amber Beverage Group-owned brands including Riga Black Balsam, Bonaparte and Riga Sparkling Wine as well as international brands including SPI-owned Stolichnaya as well as Remy Martin, Tullamore Dew and Jagermeister. It also represents beers and soft drinks.
Amber Distribution Latvia (formerly SPI Distribution (Latvia)) had gross turnover in 2014 of more than EUR 87.5m.
Stolichnaya owner SPI Group has taken a swipe at brown spirits and craft beer in the latest advert for the vodka's flavour extensions in the US....
SPI Group has confirmed to just-drinks the appointment of Dmitry Efimov as its new CEO....
The head of vodka brand Stolichnaya's parent company, SPI Group, has stepped down....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report