LEBANON: SPI appoints Stolichnaya distributor
SPI Group has appointed Gabriel Bocti as official importer and distributor for Stolichnaya, Stolichnaya Elit, and Moskovskaya vodka in the Lebanese duty paid market.
Pernod Ricard gave up its global distribution rights to Stolichnaya after winning the auction of Sweden's Vin & Sprit, owner of Absolut vodka.
The SPI Group and Gabriel Bocti have been in business together since 1991. Gabriel Bocti has managed Stolichnaya since 1994 and developed the brand to a 42% market share in Lebanon, according to SPI.
"Gabriel Bocti has been a great partner for the SPI Group over the years and we look forward to continue our cooperation and further develop Stolichnaya, Elit and Moskovskaya in the Lebanese market", said Martin van't Zelfde, CMO of the SPI Group.
As owner of some of the world's most successful alcohol brands, Diageo clearly recognises the importance of innovation. Olly Wehring spoke with Syl Saller, global innovations director at Diageo, about...
The growing problem of spirits counterfeiting not only results in loss of revenue for spirits companies but more alarmingly continues to cost lives. Keith Nuttall and Emma Jackson report on attempts b...
UK vodka sales will rise to GBP2bn (US$2.92bn) by 2013, but the pace of growth is set to slow, according to the latest research from Mintel....
Pernod Ricard CEO Pierre Pringuet has joined the board of directors of Cap Gemini, the French management consultancy and technology services giant....
Diageo has confirmed to just-drinks that it plans to expand its pre-mix offering across northern Europe....
Pernod Ricard's Malibu drink is to be the official spirits sponsor of the 2009 Association of Volleyball Professionals Crocs Tour....
Investment bank UBS has downgraded Brown-Forman shares from neutral to sell, saying that it does not expect the drinks firm to strike a deal with Bacardi in the near future....
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its range of premium vodkas in Uzbekistan, via leading local importer Altash Invest, the company has said....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets