Spencerfield Spirit Co unveils slimmer Edinburgh Gin bottle
Spencerfield said the new bottle is easier to handle
Spencerfield Spirit Co has launched a new slimline bottle for its Edinburgh Gin brand.
The new design is easier for bartenders to handle, the company said today. It features a a cork stopper, and embossed lines at the base, also for easier handling.
A spokesperson told just-drinks that the original and Cannonball gins will be the first to roll out in the new bottle. The other expressions, including the 50cl and 20cl bottles, will be rolled out in slimline versions later.
Alex Nicol, MD of Spencerfield Spirit, said the the practical issues of handling the bottle was discussed with consumers, bartenders and the bottle's designer. "I’m confident we have developed an elegant solution that is attractive to both consumers and trade alike," he said.
In June, Spencerfield rolled out a gin made with seaweed.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report