CANADA: Sparkling Spring Water Holdings Limited Completes Placement of US$10 Million In Common Equity
Sparkling Spring Water Holdings Limited ("Holdings"), parent of Sparkling Spring Water Group Limited ("Group" or the "Company"), announced that it had completed the placement of US$ 10 million of Common Equity with Egeria B.V. of Amsterdam, Netherlands and appointed Mr. Jan Niessen, managing director of Egeria to it Board of Directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire