DARTMOUTH: Sparkling Spring Water Group Limited Announces Further Acquisitions and Entry Into Edmonton and Grand Prairie, Alberta Canada
Sparkling Spring Water Group Limited today announced that it has closed the acquisition of Rocky Mountain Springs Water, Inc. that operates in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Sparkling Spring also announced that it had signed a definitive agreement to acquire the businesses of Sparta Water, Inc. that operated in the Edmonton, Calgary and Grand Prairie Alberta markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research