NOVA SCOTIA: Sparkling Spring Expects Record Revenue, Customer Growth, in the Third Quarter
(All Currency Amounts in US$)Sparkling Spring Water Group Limited announced today that it expects to report record revenue and net customer growth in its third quarter ending September 30. The Company also expects positive income for the quarter as declines in interest expense due to its currency hedge have more than offset shortfalls in EBITDA caused by the weak Pound, high fuel prices and increased sales expenses resulting from the increased customer growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India